Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FYI - I have vouloteered my self to be the Group F mafia boss.

Basically Finnish Group F with the following changes:

FIA min. weight/displacement chart up to 5.5 liters
5 forward custom gears max./6 forward stock gears max
No tire limit till someone shows up with a truckload of Pirellis
Group F scoring will borrow from the current event scoring.
No whining or excuses if you get beat, only congratulatory handshakes.

All cars meeting these specifications that run LSPOR are elligable. Since this is not an SCCA class you can enter LSPOR as normal and just let the GpF folks know that you want to run F as well. It's free but you gotta run our sticker.

"""""""""""

The pilot for GpF will be at LSPR. Trophies will be presented for the GpF winner in the divisional rallies. HOWEVER, in order to keep costs down teams running the national event will be elligable to enter GpF. We will simply track the stage times independantly so no additional entry fee is needed.

At this point this is a competitor controlled class. We ain't nobody's bi-otch, yet.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
>FYI - I have vouloteered my self to be the Group F mafia
>boss.
>
>FIA min. weight/displacement chart up to 5.5 liters

Waaaaaah! My car's not legal! Waaaaah!

...Just wanted to be the first.;)

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
>> It's free but you gotta run our
>>sticker.
>
>Even Jake has become a sticker Nazi...:p
>
>Bruce

Ahh Ha.

Well it would be silly to run a sticker that did nothing for you as a competitor wouldn't it?

It is because Group F is a joining together at the most grassroots of levels that we must all ask ourselves not what Group F can do for us but what can we do for Group F. It is rally, done by the competitor, for the competitor.

Running the sticker is a commitment to the principles outlined in the vision. (I am still having visions so they are not yet recorded) It is like a badge of sovereignty. Like Jean Valjean (sp?) we came from the streets, spinnin' up rocks at the starters feet, count up all Mitsubarus that we beat, throw steam on the rocks to bring some sauna heat, brown sugar on my oatmeal to keep it sweet, Red Bull in my brain makes me feel so neat, uhhhh...

And there will be actual Benefits to running our sticker, cause we are a posse, er...Passi, man.

Out.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I will have to meet up with you to get a couple of grp f stickers for my car, even tho I will not be running it, unless I find some funding hah.

·
Need ride. Please send money.
1,278 Posts
Yo Hruska, when you gettin those snows outa my garage?
:)

Jake- Please welcome Hruska into the Group F posse properly, as he will be behind the wheel of Rocky now.

I still have one more "Dont race it if you cant replace it" decal I should send ya...

JC
www.gnimotorsports.com

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
>I will have to meet up with you to get a couple of grp f
>stickers for my car, even tho I will not be running it,
>unless I find some funding hah.

You related to Dennis Hruska outta Marquette? He's probably 32 or 33 now.

I was thinking of you specifically for F at POR. You are gona like running that Golve. That's probably the best type of car for F in the Lake states.

Anyway, if you are going to tech you should try and stretch out your stay at Rally U as long as possible, jobs get you money but Houghton can make you happy.

Also, you should try to keep an eye out for a wanna be ricer 3rd gen Teal Integra with requisite yooper light bar, spray painted VW snowflake rims, a few more dents every week, and now a U.P. Fabricating type bunny strainer on the front and a skid plate underneath. It belongs to brother Matti Himes. Sometimes it ends up where he wasn't planning on putting it. Matt's cool because he has sort of bad luck and his car is always ending up in silly places and dry humping ditches and deer and stuff. Matt is trying hard not to graduate this semester but he could use some support.

May not be running the rally? If you aren't running we need you to be the Mouth of Mandan and talk up your Group F Passi. Can you do a Cassius Clay impersonation? We need someone like Cassius.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I know it OT but:

"Anyway, if you are going to tech you should try and stretch out your stay at Rally U as long as possible, jobs get you money but Houghton can make you happy."

Damn Right- I've been missing the place since I left.

nick

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have to replace a couple of tie rod boots and my drivers side tie rod, and then I'll take the utility rally car down there and get 'em. It will be before LSPR thats for sure. I'll give you a call about em sometime here.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have no idea if I am or not. I am a Houghton (Chassell) native. I am currently going to school in the very clean and friendly city of Grand Rapids. Yes the Finnish majority of me misses the mother land. hahaha. Jake, we will have to meet up and talk saunas or some such native talk at the LSPOR.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts