Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Kim,

I have no problem whatsoever in writing a letter in support of your efforts, and ours :) Though you stated you do not want us to use a "form letter", which I agree with, would you or somone else very educated, be willing to proofread or "Word Smith" any prospective letters? One thing that I do know very well is that it is VERY possible to have the best of intentions but the worst delivery. When it comes to political issues, a single mispoken or ill-chosen word can ruin an otherwise wonderful message. Therefore, I would be far more comfortable having someone "help" me with my letter than possibly misspeak and cause more harm than help.

Thank you once again for yours and the committee's hard work on maintaining and improving this event for the future...AND for keeping us in the loop.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I regards to all that Kim has said, I am now asking the rally masses if anyone has a letter similar to what Kim is asking for that I can use to get some ideas. I have some ideas as to "what" I am going to say, but I would love to see "how" others have said it. I am not looking for, as kim requested, a "form" letter, merely something to help direct my thoughts.

Thanks!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.