Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Mä meen vittu sinne!
6,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm having some trouble. I'm just to particular I guess. I want a full face helmet, HANS post equipped, with Peltor intercom. The closest I have found is the Stilo with the fixed position ic piece like Panizi wears. I really like the Sparco one the most. I've been mostly looking at Demon Tweeks as they have the Sparco rally helmets, Peltor, and Stilo. The Stilo IC looks like a Peltor so I am guessing it is. The WRC intercom that is. Thanks
Grant

·
www.christianedstrom.com
2,144 Posts
Sparco Rally Plus (if you want a peak) or Peltor G90. You will have to send it to Hubbard Downing to have the HANS posts added, or you can DIY. Both of these have ear cups, not just inserts, which increases comfort a lot.

Calling Demon Tweeks might also reveal if the Rally Plus is coming with posts soon.

PM me if you want my comments on Stilo helmets. I can't post them here.

- Christian

Bjorn Christian Edstrom
www.christianedstrom.com

·
Mä meen vittu sinne!
6,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've decided on the Sparco Rally Plus as I like the overall design. Christian answered my question perfectly. They can be added afterwards. I want a HANS for Pike's Peak if I'm going to be codriving in an over 500 hp car but I have to find some way to finance it. I know it's well worth it but coming up with the funds on a little to no budget is difficult.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I've been using an OMP turismo and it is by far the most comfortable full face helmet I have ever worn, and due to its construction (kevlar or something) its also very light weight! You can get it with the Peltor set up as well. I also am one of a handful of drivers in rally who uses the HANS. It works just fine with my OMP helmet. I don't know its there until I get to transits, which requires removal of helmet or disconnect the hans clips, which is also very easy to do. Good luck in your search.
Cheers, C.H.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts