Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· "Where's the road..?"
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

So my name is Diego and I've been wanting to get into Rally for a while now... I'm still pretty young though, so I figured I'd learn from the more experienced folks on here first. Any (helpful) words are very appreciated.

A little about myself:
- I'm 18 and I've been driving for almost 2 years now and I've just really wanted to get into Rally.
- I'm an incoming freshman to Embry Riddle Aeronautical University, where I'll be majoring in mechanical engineering with a specialization in high performance vehicles.
- I'm still learning A LOT about the technical aspects of cars, and I'm kind of a n00b, so go easy on me lol.
- I'm divided so far between rally and drifting, but really enjoy watching both.

Anyway, I hope to get to know more about rally through all of you guys, thanks!

· Registered
3,099 Posts
san diego, check out the CRS CaliforniaRallySeries, your closet rally is gorman , CA , USA . Aug 22, 2015

Mendocino is coming up soon , Jul 18-19, 2015 bit more of a drive for you but, adventures are fun right? :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.