Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Happy B-day Alex,

Enjoyed riding (almost)home with you last minute from LSPR(4 people in a 2 seater is comfortable even with a guy the size of rally brat if they are good company)....we'll get some more pasties soon.

Jeremy :)
Edited for poor spelling/typing x(

·
L1 !!! HPR into HPL
950 Posts
Happy Birthday Alex,

Only 7 more years until you can rent a car and give us old guys a ride to the airport. Keep studying and get good grades.

David Weiman
rallydave at pobox dot com

·
Left seat and not British!
785 Posts
At the rate the old guard is leaving us, it's great to see a third (fourth?) generation coming full steam. And you've already got a book of stories as big as most of ours! Happy Birthday!

Kim DeMotte
Official Old Fart, etc.

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
What! Not again? If this keep happening you may soon (not) get to be as old as some of the rest of us. Happy Birthday (as you're studying hard up there).

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Just an update on this thread. It's 10pm pacific time on 1-10, and alex is still celebrating. How do i know? because "someone else" named alex that sounds a lot like our rallybrat just drunk-dialed my phone claiming to "get me back" for drunk dialing alex while i was in LA two weeks ago.

only 24 months to go? I'm taking that week off and visiting over there. That's going to be one helluva party.

·
3/14=my 42nd rally anniversary
3,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
>only 24 months to go? I'm taking that week off and visiting
>over there. That's going to be one helluva party.

While we rally folk are pretty much guilty to some degree, I'm wondering why "contributing to the delinquency ..." doesn't seem to fit when we're talking about Alex? ;)

Halley ...
http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZrealautosport
Then, BBBBB (Bring Back Big Bend Bash)
http://www.realautosport.com

·
Registered
132 Posts
>Just an update on this thread. It's 10pm pacific time on
>1-10, and alex is still celebrating. How do i know? because
>"someone else" named alex that sounds a lot like our rallybrat
>just drunk-dialed my phone claiming to "get me back" for drunk
>dialing alex while i was in LA two weeks ago.
>
Egads, man, is that what happens when people you drunk dial have a birthday? They return the favor? Does anyone know when Matt Irio's birthday is? I'll need to turn my cell phone off that day...

>only 24 months to go? I'm taking that week off and visiting
>over there. That's going to be one helluva party.

Pick me up one your way Jason!

Happy Birthday Alex. (It'll be weird to read this same thread in forty years when your an old fart like those other guys and they still call you Rally Brat!)

Best, Kittydogmom/Carolyn

"No outfit is complete without pet fur."

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.