Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From the HANS Owners Manual and in reference to another post:
"The post-style attachment of the HANS device to your helmet has been designed to be customer installed."

If anyone would like a free CD including the Owners Manual, installation instructions, and some sled test demonstrations, please e-mail me at [email protected] or call me at the number below. This is an effort to educate everyone on the device and not a promotion. Of course, I would be happy to sell you a device as well. We're also a certified installer.

By the way, if you want to see an excellent demonstration of the device in use with either an open or closed-face helmet, see Loeb's in-car from Australia just a few weeks ago. (Disclaimer: my opinion) It's likely that hit would not have killed either of them (though the potential was certainly there), but it definitely saved them a lot of pain. Loeb looked golden in the interview just after. Also, a co-driver I sold one to immediately crashed at Rally Tennessee. His driver, not wearing a device, was extremely sore while the co-driver was absolutely fine. (edit: And this was a side-impact.) It's simple. It works.

Thanks,
Rob

1 - 3 of 3 Posts