Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The competitor controlled class, Group F, will be scored again for all cars elligible at SnoDrift.

All cars that meet the requirements will be scored each day regardless of regional or national entry. This is meant to minimize costs but keep it all one big race.

Cars must be balasted to the minimum weight, cars will be weighed at tech inspection.

Group F Passi will be circulating at Parc Expose to generate a list of entrants similar to LSPR. We should have approximately 15 or so cars again.

Group F at LSPR was a wild ass hoot. We had 4 to 5 cars all within the lead minute for most of the race and we were all just givin' 'er nuts!!! HOLY WHAHHHHHHHH!!!!! It's bound to be that way again but with the usual shuffling of the deck a la Snowbank. Somehow that deck isn't stacked in my favor.

Let us observe also the farewell Group F rallying for Lurch. It's been nice inducting from the same atmospheric pressure as you buddy.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
>Let us observe also the farewell Group F rallying for Lurch.
>It's been nice inducting from the same atmospheric pressure as
>you buddy.

Likewise, Jake. Group F will flourish. The principle is sound and its being implemented by people who care. Moreover, there are some great talents in Sentras, Saturns, and Dubs (Oh My!) who care about the spirit and FUN of close competition above all else.

I figure I've been doing this for 10 years now. Time to give forced induction a try. I'll miss the sound. (We actually considered supercharging a la Lancia for that killer sound...then we woke up.)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts