Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The deadline for ordering and paying for the 2003 Gorman Ridge Rally Stage Notes is 5:00 PM Pacific on Monday, August 11th. The Notes will be delivered at Registration for the event. They can be ordered in several ways. Use my website at www.p-sport.com although be sure to go completely through the ordering process and get the confirmation. A number of folks have had some problems with this method so other methods can be used. Fax an order to 602-266-5713 including name (driver/co-driver), car number, credit card information including billing address, number and expiry (Visa, Mastercard and Discover only) and a contact telephone number. And for the last-minute crowd?the P-Sport number of 602-266-5732 and leave a message with a call back number so I can get all the needed info. The Notes are only available in numeric format. If you are new to Notes (driver or co-driver), I urge you to take a look at the Stage Note information on my site-especially the latest glossary (Maine Forest) and attend the introduction session with Ole.
Have fun!

Pete Lahm
P-Sport

1 - 3 of 3 Posts