Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good luck everybody, have fun.

All you G5'ers have fun for me, I'll be sitting in my garage in my car making turbo/ext. wastegate/motor sounds pretending I'm up there.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Indeed. I'm home with my XR8 also. The 5.0 is in and running but I have a long list of things to finish up. I drove it for the first time the other night.......torque is a beautiful thing.

We're hoping to get up to Black Bear Rally on Jun 18th. You should come on up with us. G5 is a 'new' thing in Canada. hehehe

My money's on Cutler/Atsma in their awesome RX7.

Cheers

Colin

555 XR8

·
Need ride. Please send money.
1,278 Posts
Yeah, that thing sounds like a pack of killer bees beeing flung out of a mouth of a rabid pit bull...
:7
JC
www.gnimotorsports.com

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hmmm...
Looks to be about a 750 mile tow to Black Bear. Is that the one Jake and Silas did last year? Any tow fund set up there at all, prize money, etc? I've got no idea how these canada rallies work. Looks like they've got a G5 prize going - I like that.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Same rally with a new format for 2005. Single-pass recce with supplied stage notes, and the stage mileage has doubled to roughly 55 miles in a compact route.

Prize money is weighted towards novices thanks to Subaru Canada's sponsorship of the OPRC. The event will likely supplement this with additional prize funds depending on the number of entries.

http://www.mlrc.ca/blackbear

1 - 5 of 5 Posts