Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
(edit: this should probably be in OT)

It should probably be in a special pay-per-view forum that won't let you enter til SpecialStage gets your credit card number. Oh well. I put it here.

Lurch

·
400 flat to crest
5,777 Posts
Lurch, you're a good clean midwestern boy, so I could see how you might be needlessly distracted by this sort of thing, and so I suggest you avert your eyes.
Now me, I can take this. I'm stronger, and have more experience than you and I know just what to do. :)
And I have maintained for 15+ years that this is exactly what we need to do to recruit more people in to the sport: get some more cuties like this one into woods!

John Vanlandingham

·
Registered
29 Posts
man and I got so much grief for "too many girl shots" in the Rim coverage last year. I think that's sweet and agree with Vanlandingham, more cuties is never a bad thing. Plus to me, this isn't a real motorsport until the guys who compete are getting laid regularly only because they are rally drivers. What do you all think? Hot Soul Impact chicks on the podium at some point... yeah I think that would be cool.

mr soul, http://www.soulimpact.com

·
Registered
286 Posts
>man and I got so much grief for "too many girl shots" in the
>Rim coverage last year. I think that's sweet and agree with
>Vanlandingham, more cuties is never a bad thing. Plus to
>me, this isn't a real motorsport until the guys who compete
>are getting laid regularly only because they are rally
>drivers. What do you all think? Hot Soul Impact chicks on
>the podium at some point... yeah I think that would be
>cool.
>
>mr soul, http://www.soulimpact.com

To which I would add:

Please, Mr. Soul, don't forget us poor overworked undercompensated workers...we need some hormonal/cardiovascular exercise too... :7

·
Registered
131 Posts
Ohhhhhh-hhh-hhhh Ye-e-eeeahhhhhh! :9 Gonna need a smoke now. And maybe a light pod???

We DEFINATELY need her as a trophy girl. I think the future existence of the SCCA Performance Rally program depends upon it. At least, I'm gonna save the picture for later!

'Course, the Pro guys'll probably get a trophy girl like that, and Club will get Mad Mike in a French Maid outfitx( x( x( !

Brian Flanagan
Fastech G2 #842 BMW 323is

"Mike! MIKE!!! Get off the hood, yer gonna dent it!!!"

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Didn't have to pay anything. Although my guys have never worked so hard shining up a rally car! BTW, if you want to know whether rally is well received by the young custom import crowd, the emphatic answer is yes!! There is a small write-up on Overboost.com about my car and they are already advertising it for the Import Expo in Chicago in June!

At the show we saw a Focus done up in Martini colors with SCCA ProRally number backers (no cage) and some Subarus in Subaru World Rally Team colors.

Lurch

1 - 14 of 14 Posts