Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Kiddies settle in....

Once upon a time there was a little man named Gio Rallee , he was married to a big woman named Ess CeeCee-A. Essy , as she is known to her friends , had a large group of family and freinds who didn't understand Gio's ways or the ways of the very tiny Rallee family. Gio admitted that he wasn't madly in love with Essy but she allowed him to play in the woods with the Rallee family. Essy enjoyed the Ralle family despite their backwoods ways and some family members need to bash Essy.Beisides Gio was a quiet around the house and his family put on some lovely parties among the most beautiful scenary in all the land...this continued for years and appeared it would go on forever but alas it was not to be.
After twenty years , as this is how it always happens , an evil force that started as a tiny idea crept into Gio Ralle and Essy's life. The dark knight of the CeeCee-A family had returned. With a hush over the land Essy made it known that Uncle Kurt was coming to live with them. Uncle Kurt was not a bad man per se but he came from the land of Pro. Pro was an evil place in the eyes of the Rallee Family , Pro was a land were people drove shiny new cars and how good you looked was every bit as important as how well you did. The people of Pro only spoke in carefully worded conversations known as "Press Releases" . The poor Rallee family couldn't understand what all this has to do with playing in the woods. Now the Rallee family spewed Venom on the CeeCee-A family but the discontent grew still bigger.
The vile and villianous Uncle Kurt now asked the Ralle family to change it's name to , gasp , ProRallee!!!!!! A dark clould hung over the woods as whenever Uncle Kurt was playing in the woods he need protectors known as yellow shirts for it was simply not safe to be in the woods with the Ralle Family.
While the turmoil of Uncle Kurt was going on a bigger threat to the Rallee family had sewed the seeds of ruin. From the land of Pro came the evil Subrats. Subrats had no reverance for the rules of the forest , they charged through the woods with little regards for themselves or others. No one could control them try as they might , Gio , Essy or even Uncle Kurt. Like an out of control freight train the Rallee and CeeCee-A family , hopelessly linked together , came crashing to a halt until the most unspeakable word in all the lands was uttered. LITIGATION!!!!!!!
Apprently the CeeCee-A family was being sued because of a Rallee family outing in the woods. Essy was saddened but felt she had no choice and announced she wanted a divorce , she felt it wouldn't be fair for the much larger CeeCee-A family to pay the price for the Subrats behaviour at a Rallee family event. The Rallee was quite angry as the Subrats were part of Uncle Kurt's meddling. Essy said that wasn't fair , the Rallee family was quite content to let them play in the woods and many of the Rallee family had been seen playing with Subrats.
All was not bad with the divorce Essy had a cousin named RA she was quite happy to play in the woods with the Rallee family and also made it known that the Subrats couldn't just show up unannounced. And if RA wasn't the Rallee family's cup of tee there was always the NASA family. The NASA family was new to the woods but seemed nice enough .
But by this point Gio Rallee had become a bitter little man and it only became worse when Essy CeeCee-A made an anouncement in the papers that she was marrying Gio's distant cousin from Europe , Circweet Rallee. Gio espoused long and hard about what a joke Circweet was and much to his horror many of the American Rallee family was accepting Essy's new found love.
Finally Gio became the most bitter of the Rallee family that he became almost impossible to be around. Then one day an old friend asked the asked Gio who he was more angry with , Essy CeeCee-A that worthless back stabber for marrying Circweet or himself for sticking around and whining about her for twenty years.

The End

(SEED 9 bedtime stories may not be suitable for some family members)

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
Nice story Grossman. Obviously waaaay too much time on your hands! Don't you have a rally that you have to go and organize? (Insert smiley here).

Can't see me in your mirrors?
I must be in front of you!

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
> Petey this is what happens when I end up sitting in a bar
>with no Guiness.

I don't drink often or much, but the older I get the more sissy beers taste like water. I like Guiness....even at room temperature. Years ago the stuff would have gagged me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts