Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow. I'm calling my wife to have it taped.

Also, Cary Kendall and Scott Friberg will be on Monster Garage tonight. They helped Jesse James make an iceracing Ice cream truck for Jesse James. Cary and Scott were the Club Rally National Champions this year. Be sure to check out Cary's killer new Group 5 car which he decided to "test out" at the race in Garrison that weekend. Lurch and Dougie beware!

Jerry

·
Registered
204 Posts
Is this the same show that aired last fall or is this a new show?

Anyone know? Steve??

- Nathalie

·
Registered
159 Posts
Oprah's show tomorrow will be a repeat of the show from last fall.

If you haven't seen I still recommend it.

Mark - Thank You for posting this.

Steve

·
Loose nut behind the wheel
1,074 Posts
I apologize for the non-rally related post but it involves a close friend who you all know. Steve Gingras's daughter Gabby has Congenital Insensitivity to Pain with Anhydrosis (CIPA). She doesn't feel pain or sweat.

They were on Oprah last fall and I wanted to let everyone know that their show will be rerun tomorrow (Tuesday April 4th).

You will have to check your local listings.

Steve and his wife Tricia have started a foundation called "A GIFT OF PAIN" to help all families affected by CIPA. Being on Oprah is an attempt to raise awareness of the condition and find more families. Check out their website at www.Gift-of-pain.org

If you get a chance to watch it please do.

Thanks

·
Registered
924 Posts
the film "A Life Without Pain" is also on Comcast cables OnDemand service in the independent section of the free movies catergory.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts