Special Stage Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Well, the issue is more technical than that. I have more of a road racing car than rally car and going to get this car smogged (as required for my county) and registered/insured for the road legality is not something I would endeavor to do! However, the FL event is on all private land and does not require road insurance, so I choose that one... I know the others might be more fun, but I'm kind of stuck at the moment because of the car.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Well, the issue is more technical than that. I have more of a road racing car than rally car and going to get this car smogged (as required for my county) and registered/insured for the road legality is not something I would endeavor to do! However, the FL event is on all private land and does not require road insurance, so I choose that one... I know the others might be more fun, but I'm kind of stuck at the moment because of the car.
I'd Move, when I bilt my Cobra a lot of guys were having the same problem and it was often the only answer :)

·
Registered
186 Posts
Could you get it registered/insured a few days before Sandblast, forget the smog exam, and turn in the plates a few days after the event? Works here in NY.

·
Four tree two remember Andrew
1,632 Posts
Or you might want to find a rally bud in a more rural county in GA that does not have smog or inspection requirements and maybe use his address to register your vehicle.

Wilson in Walker County, GA

21 - 25 of 25 Posts