Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We will begin fuel testing at Oregon Trail. Don't throw away a class win or even a good finish because you are not using proper fuel. Test before the rally, your fuel mapping may be vastly different.
See you at OT
Doug
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
946 Posts
>We will begin fuel testing at Oregon Trail. Don't throw
>away a class win or even a good finish because you are not
>using proper fuel. Test before the rally, your fuel mapping
>may be vastly different.
>See you at OT
>Doug

Whom does this apply to? Every competitor? Are we talking about not using leaded gas in any vehicle?

Did I wake up this morning in WRC country?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
366 Posts
>>We will begin fuel testing at Oregon Trail. Don't throw
>>away a class win or even a good finish because you are not
>>using proper fuel. Test before the rally, your fuel mapping
>>may be vastly different.
>>See you at OT
>>Doug
>
>Whom does this apply to? Every competitor? Are we talking
>about not using leaded gas in any vehicle?
>
>Did I wake up this morning in WRC country?

Yes Trevor you did. Now click your heels together three times and repeat "there's nothing like WRC, there's nothing like WRC,there's nothing like WRC."
 

·
www.rallyanarchy.com
Joined
·
143 Posts
I wonder what happens when the TDI VW enters... }>

Sorry, couldn't resist. (here's where somebody pulls out their rulebook and tells me the answer anyway.) :+

--Andrew Steere
Dover, NH
[email protected]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
946 Posts
>>>We will begin fuel testing at Oregon Trail. Don't throw
>>>away a class win or even a good finish because you are not
>>>using proper fuel. Test before the rally, your fuel mapping
>>>may be vastly different.
>>>See you at OT
>>>Doug
>>
>>Whom does this apply to? Every competitor? Are we talking
>>about not using leaded gas in any vehicle?
>>
>>Did I wake up this morning in WRC country?
>
> Yes Trevor you did. Now click your heels together three
>times and repeat "there's nothing like WRC, there's nothing
>like WRC,there's nothing like WRC."

I just can't get those ruby slippers to fit like I used to...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
366 Posts
Trevor: that is something I would like to see. You might make money at this rally thing yet!!
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top