Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS Subaru GC8 Open Light / Open class car Ready to race!

UPDATE: The Car is SOLD

This is a built Open car, but have made some slight modification to run it as Open Light

Currently the car is setup and running as Open Light, but it can easily be converted back to Open (just need to put the turbo back in and a few supporting parts like intercooler, exhaust, then retune). So great car to get started in and then bump up to full Open with out much fuss. If you want it as Open then let me know I could get it swapped back over pretty quickly

GC8 setup 04 sti engine and trans swapped. Car originally built by Mike Wray maintained by gram Evans. Previously owned by the Moyles Rally America log book cage. RSSP coil over set up. Currently the paint is just a plati dip white. More details pm me. Or just ask.

Has everything you need to race! We just ran it as Open Light this summer at Headwaters.

Group n brakes 4 pot front 2 pot rears.
RSSP by Baratec coil over set up very nice suspension
Alfa pro rally ODO computer
Full rally America log booked cage
TILTON Duel brake cylinder set up for front and rears
Sparco seats
Hydraulic hand brake
Light pod (no lights though)
Peltor intercom
Compomotive wheels

Has some spares I could wrangle together. extra Compomotive wheels, Sways, control arms, hubs, lights, starter, alternator, steering rack, doors, NA intake piping, ARP Bolts, Cusco LSD, Enki Rims, some other stuff id have to dig up

Full car album here http://s275.photobucket.com/user/snwbrd4256/library/Rally%20Car
Located in Minneapolis asking $12500 OBO,

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok had some time to get pics loaded up. Like I said in getting ready to send it out for paint but if you contact me before hand I could knock it off the sell price.

·
Registered
777 Posts
Pretty sure that is CPD2, which lots of people drove, including O'Sullivan, O'Neil, Sarasin, Havir. Not sure if MJ ever drove it.

·
C.m.f.S.
1,268 Posts
Pretty sure that is CPD2, which lots of people drove, including O'Sullivan, O'Neil, Sarasin, Havir. Not sure if MJ ever drove it.
I'm pretty sure its not CPD2. I think this car was originally built by Mike Wray then raced by Mike, Jeff Moyle, and Mason Moyle. I did lots of testing with it in 2008 with Jeff and it was quite fun back then.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sorry been busy with work and the holiday. Yes the car is still up for sale and yes is is masons old car originally built by mike wray from what I put together.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ahhh, that one. Totally forgot that car was yellow under the wrap.
Yes yellow under the wrap and I guess blue before it was yellow.

Also found out I did not have email notification on API appologize if I was late on pm responses. I believe I got back to everyone this weekend.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Nice find mark! I really hate to sell this car. But bills are coming in from the wedding and the money would really help before the holiday.

Dropping the price to 14k if you can pick up in the twin city area.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I think I have gotten back to everyone. If your still waiting to hear back let me know. I have been pulled out to travel for work and now I'm back for at least the holidays.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts