Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
100 !! OC
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Parting out the interior of my 2006 STi to help fund prep costs.

Trade offers are welcome as we are in the middle of a large build, let me know what you have – I am not looking for any stock parts (except 4pot front calipers)

All parts are in really good condition. This car has been meticulously cleaned and maintained.

All prices are picked up – shipping is on buyer

FOR SALE:
Front STi seats-700 – pickup ONLY or shipping is on you (I need 2 racing seats 1-pc matching, a deal can be struck!)
Rear STi blue/black seat-200 for both parts - sale pending
Rear door cards-100
Silver plastic shifter trim with pocket with lighter plug-30
STi aluminum trim ring (hardware and base plate included)-50
Shift boot (digicamo or stock black leather)-20 each
rear seat belts -all 3-50
Passenger A pilar-15 (driver side pending sale)
B pilars upper (tan) -25 pair or 15 each
B pilars lower(black)-25 pair or 15 each
C pillars (tan)-25 pair or 15 each
Head unit 6-disc-60
rear carpeted shelf -25
trunk sides-40
spare tire well cover-20
dark grey door sils - 4-50
Front dual map lights-30 with bulbs
headliner-make me an offer, not great but not bad

If you need any part from the interior of the car, and it is not listed, let me know because it’s most likely coming out!! (unless it’s below)

NOT SELLING:
Front door cards
Any door handles or window controls
DCCD controls
Dash/under-dash
Heat/AC controls
Plastic radio trim/center vents/hazard switch
Visors
Center dome light

I NEED:
4 Pot calipers (great working condition)
Group-N rotors for 5x114.3 and 4 pots (hard to find, worth a shot!)
2 - racing seats, non-adjustable Sparco or equivalent with brackets
KSport hydraulic handbrake ¾”
1 (one) blue Sparco camlock harness (2”lap, 3”shoulder)
Money
Gravel ready coilovers
Mud flaps (Rally Armor or floppy UR ONLY, black with white text or red with white text)
Perrin STiffi’s (need 3)

Carpet and mats-SOLD

Anything you DONT see here, is for sale...except the front seats, those ARE for sale!

·
100 !! OC
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Do they have to be out out like empty steering wheel or can I remove all the control mod and wiring and call it a day?

·
100 !! OC
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
According to that it says "...removed or otherwise rendered inoperable..."

We're pulling the control mods and currently searching for block off plates

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
I bet you'd have some luck moving that stuff out on NASIOC. Get her built, I need more subarus to whoop on with my 30 year old beater. :)

·
R4Vlg>TREE
231 Posts
Yes/no, the front seats for instance are common on NASIOC and sell for more like 350-400.

Lots of people break/want trim pieces though, so you are absolutely correct on that.

·
Registered
4 Posts
i have a set of enkei rcg4 gold 15x6.5 50 mm offset 5 x114 wheels brand new in the box for sale if you need it and also an ksport hand brake brand new too . let me know if you want more info . my name is sebastien

·
100 !! OC
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I bet you'd have some luck moving that stuff out on NASIOC. Get her built, I need more subarus to whoop on with my 30 year old beater. :)
Oh trust me, its all on NASIOC. I only put it here to cover all available markets, maybe someone has a WRX daily and wants some nicer seats, etc. I cant wait to get stomped on lol! Im not expecting to do well by anymeans, I just wanna get out there!

Yes/no, the front seats for instance are common on NASIOC and sell for more like 350-400.

Lots of people break/want trim pieces though, so you are absolutely correct on that.
Ive seen them go for around that price EACH and/or in terrible condition. I've seen pairs go for $800+ and Im entertaining an offer for $600 currently, but would take $650. I would just have to get my new seats first lol, still a daily driver until I pick up my tow vehicle :)

i have a set of enkei rcg4 gold 15x6.5 50 mm offset 5 x114 wheels brand new in the box for sale if you need it and also an ksport hand brake brand new too . let me know if you want more info . my name is sebastien
PMing you!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts