Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pulled into the port of Marseilles, France yesterday, and visited Aix-en-provence. After seeing them in Gran Turismo Playstation games for 15 years, I've finally found where all the Peugeots and Citroens live. Haha. It's ALL they drive here. More than you can shake a stick at! Couldn't find any Euro rally type events or stores in the area though, Google isn't being very cooperative.

·
400 flat to crest
5,777 Posts
Pulled into the port of Marseilles, France yesterday, and visited Aix-en-provence. After seeing them in Gran Turismo Playstation games for 15 years, I've finally found where all the Peugeots and Citroens live. Haha. It's ALL they drive here. More than you can shake a stick at! Couldn't find any Euro rally type events or stores in the area though, Google isn't being very cooperative.

Got a rental car? Get up to Col du Turini just North of Monte Carlo, see a real stage.. There's some crazy stages around Antibes and Nice a little over that way--->
How long you in port?
or gonna jump ship.. The South East of France is pretty damn nice for motosports maniacs.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well i have a tour in avignon today from 0800-1800. we aren't allowed rental cars. basically wherever the train, buses or taxis can take us. very expensive taxis though.

edit: i will only be here about 2 more days.

·
Registered
3 Posts
hmm that sounds interesting.. please share the photos of your tour to France because without photos this trip doesn't worth. I hope you will share some photos soon, because I also wanna see the adventure you enjoyed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts