Special Stage Forums banner

Forum Members going to the Tally of the Tall Pines

4K views 22 replies 20 participants last post by  Gorgo 
#1 ·
Just Stealing Doug's good idea!

Anyone from the forum that is going to Bancroft this weekend please say hello!

I will be working Tech Inspection on Friday night and I think I will be helping out at some of the Service Areas on Saturday.
:)

Dave Cotie

#11 ·
I will be there....driving the Last car to take the start...a litle red subaru Justy whit a big Devil on the hood :)

cant whait!!! but we have so much to do we just swicth engine on monday...broke tyhe good engine on the weekend :(

check out the litle clip its kind of cool...no going to fast becose we treid to save the engine ? anay way...we just wanted to see how the car felt in the air..and wen it get back to the ground...

please dont streame it

http://www.abikeonline.com/misc/144H.mov

cheers!

Alain

Ont va lavoire notre permis d'bières !!!!

#23 ·
I'll be the guy driving (well, o.k., rallying, but still trying to go fairly fast) the Volvo, Charlie "Skip" Paulsen will be riding "shotgun". I'm not sure what tires to use so we'll probably be going a bit slower than we'd like to go. We're there to have fun, finish, and scare ourselves silly at least a couple of times. :)

George Thompson
1980 Volvo 242GT Performance Rally Toy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.