Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
I guess there are none of the last 24 that were shipped to BC in the late 80's ?

Last one I saw up for sale from that collection was an EVO and it sold for over $250K

I'd like to hear more on Phill's car.

·
Faster Mabricator
3,611 Posts
I don't know but there is one in the US Pacific NW that would come to Oregon rallies. Its been talked about here so 'search' or ask on the NW forum if you want to know more about it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I looked at this car in 2009 at Phils house in UK. He had taken it back from Canada to UK and wanted to sell it. I dident by it, but its was sold to a UK person who want to race with the car....

I can upload some pictures of the car from the days back in 2009 when I looked at it! This car is yellow and is car #106, EVO. It was not in so good condition as it looks. But maybe a good start for rebuilding or racing.

Xrian: it was only made 20 cars from the factory as EVO, the last 4 cars was pre-upgrade by Ford later.

·
RallyX Weenie
672 Posts

·
Faster Mabricator
3,611 Posts
Auctions pay people to draw potential bidders and blogs are free. Also, there is appeal of getting a bargain at an auction. The Vegas collection seems to be a collection which they'd sell cars at above market prices to someone who wanted bad enough or just won big at baccarat.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts