Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This just in....

In a message dated 12/12/02 11:00:07 PM Mountain Standard Time, [email protected] writes:

Kurt, when will we see 2003 Pro Rally rulebooks?

**Rulebooks are being polybagged (w/CDs) this week, and are scheduled to arrive at SCCA Enterprizes by the middle of next week. The mailing labels are printed, and the envelopes are ready, and the plan is for ALL rulebooks to be shipped to all current license holders, stewards, event organizers and the PRB by Friday, 20 Dec.

(and yes, this is probably the earliest SCCA Performance Rally Rules have been shipped in the 30 year history of the sport!....or at least in my 5 seasons here!)
Kurt Spitzner - Director
SCCA Performance Rally
Topeka, KS/Denver, CO
800.770.2055 Topeka main
801.730.4609 efax
303.204.0375 mobile
www.scca.com
[email protected]***

#### How do guys that do not have a license,are not stewards and do not belong to the PRB but just need to know to build a cage for themselves or customers, get one within a reasonable time. I plan on having a license but I don't have it yet.

Fortunately for you Bob, you can go right to the SCCA Enterprizes office off of Jordan Rd in Centennial and pick one up there.

Merchandising, for whatever reason, is still located in Denver.
Kurt Spitzner - Director
SCCA Performance Rally
Topeka, KS/Denver, CO
800.770.2055 Topeka main
801.730.4609 efax
303.204.0375 mobile
www.scca.com
[email protected] ####

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
HI Josh (not to be confused with Justin, even though he is no doubt jealous of Justin 'cuz Justin co-drove in maine winter....),

Thanks for posting the note. How's life in the biiiig mountains out thar?

Mark Bowers
(General smart-alecky type....);)

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually it was Jeremy who got to co-drive in Maine a few weeks ago. We are all J's. Justin is the oldest while Jeremy and I are twins....
The Biiig mountains are treating me well--no snow here in town recently but the mtns have plenty--Finals will be over on tuesday and I will be heading back to VA for a few weeks. I will be picking up a new shell(another Golf) next friday for Jeremy to start prepping for this sumer.

How are you and Duffy? Got any projects lined up? 323?

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
>**Rulebooks are being polybagged (w/CDs) this week, and are
>scheduled to arrive at SCCA Enterprizes by the middle of
>next week

So, the rumor I've heard, (that the new rule books were to be printed
on an "etch-a sketch" ) is false? ;)

·
Registered
14 Posts
>>