Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For anyone planning on flying to Minnesota for the Ojibwe Forests Rally, make sure to check out flights to Duluth (DLH). Duluth is only about a two hour drive, as opposed to a four hour drive from MPLS (MSP).

Northwest (NWA) has direct flights from Detroit to Duluth, and American Airlines / American Eagle flies from Chicago to Duluth.

The Duluth Airport is on the west side of town, so you don't have to deal with a load of urban traffic before getting to the rural highways. It's a straight shot from the airport via MN-194 and US-2 to Bemidji.

Of course, if the only route to Duluth is via MSP, you're better off driving from the Twin Cities.

G

·
if there was a group looking to charter a plane direct to Bemidji, drop me a note.

I may be able to work with my brother's company to put together a charter deal.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
>Or you could fly directly to Ojibwe/Bemidji and walk to the host hotel from the airport.

While that can be done, it is not necessarily convenient. Only one or two flights per day and they often mean a long wait for connecting flights out of MSP.

And if it's foggy, you're scrambling for a long ride to MSP.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.