Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
803 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
I won't bother with results since they're posted at rallyscoring.com, but congrats to the two 2WD cars in the Top 4...

Also, is it me or did a stage get cancelled? They were expecting some snow (snowfall warnings just south of Maniwaki in the Gatineau ares).

·
Registered
376 Posts
>>Excellent! Glad to see you guys continuing!
>>
>>Results are available at
>>http://www.rallyscoring.com/results/2006/PerceNeige/index.htm
>>
>>Some interesting developments already!
>
>>Shawn
>>www.rallysport.ca
>
>
>
> That link will not work for me.. any other way i can find
>out results.. ? updates? foc hasn't updated yet either other
>than friday..
>

figured it out.. rallyscoring.com and firefox don't like each other...

·
Registered
233 Posts
Well I use FireFox and I see all other rally results on that site except Perce Neige 2006. So it doesn't seem like the problem is with Firefox, unless J.G. has changed something.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Well, I still don't know who won etc. I was the start marshall for stages 5 and 7, Kitigan-Zibi (33km). After dropping off my marshalling stuff to HQ we ate and drove back to Ottawa. Here's what I know. On Stage 5, ACP went out with a mechanical, broken steering knuckle, didn't hit anything, it just failed. Service crew managed to get the car out between stages. Pilon went off into deep snow near the end of 5. When we drove the stage (OMG! What an insane stage, huge snow banks everywhere, and huge elevation changes) sweep were just getting Pilon out (no damages). He he, then sweep went off and got stuck, then they got out and we all exited the stage. Thomson stuffed it in stage 4, I think I heard, and took huge penalty (>15 mins) for that, I think.

Want to thank the rally for treating workers very well. Free accomodation, breakfasts, gas money, Yokohama hats, big bagged lunch.

I need some news man!!!!!

Craig

·
Registered
376 Posts
>Well I use FireFox and I see all other rally results on that
>site except Perce Neige 2006. So it doesn't seem like the
>problem is with Firefox, unless J.G. has changed something.

yeah same thing i could see everything else but that.. so i went to the darkside and opened up my internet explorer.. saw it then.. oh well

·
Registered
204 Posts
Hey Andy.

Go to the FoC home page and click on Antoine's car. That will take you to the Perce-Neige updates ... if you're still looking.

- Nath

·
Registered
376 Posts
>Will it be televised? Was there a REAL TV crew there?

Apparantly yes.. the same crew that did PFR. When will it be aired? i have no idea..

·
R6 300 FOC!
1,513 Posts
TV was, indeed, there! The TV coverage for 2006 will start in Sept/October as a regular weekly series of 13 episodes (repeated). That means at a regular time, every week, Canadian rally will be on TV. We're hoping this will build the viewership of the series.

This weekend was some great action, and the in-car footage from Sylvain's car is epic! So, so fast.

Warwick

·
Faster Mabricator
3,611 Posts
10 Minute Perruse Penalty?

Procédure incorrecte - NRR VI i7 at CH 8

Anyone have their rulebook handy or know what the penalty was for?

·
Dramamine is for DramaQueens
4,813 Posts
RE: 10 Minute Perruse Penalty?

not retrieving his triangle on Tortue 2

1 - 20 of 25 Posts