Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I believe i posted something similair to this earlier but what the hell. Whats the prices going to be to get in + view the stages, I cant seem to find them on their website. I'd also like to hear from those of you who might be competing, what you'll be driving etc. so i can root on the sidelines. hahaha

Just drop a line and tell whatever you think is interesting or helpful or whatever for someone attending their first Rally.

Slante:)

·
Registered
672 Posts
Hi,

I'm not sure why you can't find it on the web site. It's under "TICKETS" on the menu on the top of the home page. Here's the link http://www.rimoftheworldrally.com/tickets_where.htm.

There are pages of information, photos of all the spectator areas, ticket prices and on-line ticket order information. We've also posted lots of helpful information on how to plan your day and what to bring. Maps and directions to the forest spectator areas are only being given out to those purchasing tickets for safety and security reasons.

There are several maps on the site to the Antelope Valley Fairgrounds where the event is based.

Hope this helps.

Ray Hocker
Chairman, Rim of the World Rally

1 - 3 of 3 Posts