Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
*If* I had a bunch of money to blow on whatever I wanted, the following would seriously tempt me....

http://www.fiestasportingtrophy.com/

The Fiesta SportingTrophy is a new Ford Rally One Make Championship based around the FIA World Rally Championship; and is ready to start it’s 1st season in March 2006. It gives competitors the chance to reach for the next step of the ladder of opportunity, making the jump into the WRC from their own national rally championship.

The Fiesta SportingTrophy will be based around the same Fiesta ST Group N car that is used in a series of rallychampionships around the world. The car has 165 PS from the 2-litre Duratec ST engine which when combined with the conversion kit from M-Sport, has been designed to provide all of the safety equipment and performance upgrades to enable the car to be competitive and reliable at any event around the world.

Cool Stuff!!!

·
Registered
132 Posts
I wonder what is the cost of the prepared vehicle?

Assuming the car is 45k prepared + 36k in entry fees + traveling + crew/maint/misc, its getting pretty spendy but not unreasonable.

This would be awesome, as previously mentioned, if you had a pile of cash sitting around.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Scott Molvar #899
'93 Nissan Sentra
(sexy primer grey)

http://rallydirt.com

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
>6000 per event.... People thought the entry fee was steep in
>the U.S.

The entry is 3500 pounds/event but a better deal than most of US entries IMHO. You get lots of TV + a physio, catering for 7 and some other goodies.

The car is about $56,000 USD if prepared by m-sport. (depending on extra's)

Watch the entry list when it is released!

·
your other left, you idiot
3,909 Posts
Um, is that Bling-speak for you are coming out of the closet?

Who is the co-driver?

>Watch the entry list when it is released!

press on,

1 - 5 of 5 Posts