Special Stage Forums banner

What should the next video look like?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whaddup, fellow Canadian rallyists?

I finally had enough free time on my hands to sift through footage from all the events I ran in 2010, and put a small slice of that adventure into a video.

This project was done on Windows Movie Maker, using a grand total of ONE camera, a GoPro Hero HD. Everything was shot/editing by yours truly.

https://vimeo.com/channels/radrally

Check it out and let me know what you thought. Both positive & negative feedback is encouraged.

If you're like, 'Hey, I remember that dude back in 2010... where the hell has he been'? Well folks... running in Open class at age 21 doesn't happen easily.

Cheers,

Grant

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hey Grant!

Good job on your video. I like the story and footage from your ONE camera :). The only negative part for me is the music during the car action, it fits perfectly at the beginning but I would have had a little something more up beat after. It's too bad you were not at Baie Des Chaleurs in 2011, I would have had some footage of you. Keep it up!

·
Uh Oh, UH OH, UHH OHHH!!!
1,818 Posts
Good first time.

Like Mike wrote, music was a downer during the in-car. Need something up beat. Also, you need to leave in more engine noise.

I guess the letterboxing is from Windows Movie Maker? Kinda annoying.

I liked the angles you had, nice and wide inside of the car looking back at you and the codriver. And the one on the side of your seat looking forward. Under the lights is also cool.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts