1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
NASA Rally Sport grassroots!!!
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Shotgun!
473 Posts
The only time you can call someone form Quebec a Canadian is when they are collecting their transfer payments from the feds. So really, your original statement is true.

Its a joke (in case the sarcasm did not come across). Don't hate the player, hate the game. Quebec plays the Canadian politics game better then most.

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
Is this sanctioned through CARS? I am amazed if that is the case, I thought it was CARS position that they do rallycars and thats it. Oh how the times be changin'.

(I say this with my "Anders Green is in your kitchen stealing your rallies" tshirt on) :cool:

·
NASA Rally Sport grassroots!!!
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Is this sanctioned through CARS? I am amazed if that is the case, I thought it was CARS position that they do rallycars and thats it. Oh how the times be changin'.
Yes, it is sanctioned by CARS, but insured by the FIM branch of Canada's ASN, which makes sense, since they do bikes already.

(I say this with my "Anders Green is in your kitchen stealing your rallies" tshirt on) :cool:
Isn't it the other way around? Aren't I the stealee and not the stealer? ;)

Anders

·
Dramamine is for DramaQueens
4,813 Posts
Yes, it is sanctioned by CARS, but insured by the FIM branch of Canada's ASN, which makes sense, since they do bikes already.
My understanding, directly from a board member, is that the rallymoto event is NOT sanctioned by CARS and is wholly operated as a unique event under the FIM delegate body in Canada. In theory, a separate event using the same road closures. In practice, I'd expect a lot of cross-over.

·
Registered
19 Posts
yeah the waiver paperwork wasnt CARS it was something else. But the concept of it being a seperate event using the same road closures is interesting to me. ANyway I had a blast and hope it keeps up. I may even talked one or two of those guys into coming to Black River.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts