Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
straight at T
2,472 Posts
I have a whole lineup of them at home. They are a bit small to fit in, though (1/43 scale). I also have a couple of the Fujimi kits as above, a 1/18 diecast, a ?Revell? 1/24 kit, and 2 or three more plastic kits of lesser provenance.

Adrian

·
Faster Mabricator
3,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, I have some plastic Stratos and 037 models I never assembled. Maybe will let the kid do when he is old enough. Here are some of mine, mostly die-cast.

Various scale early Lancias.

Sea of Stratos.

Montecarlos and 037s

And finally a couple Deltas.

Also, more rally remote control cars, both Lancias and one Subaru taken before I got the Stratos.

·
rally moto and quad guy
842 Posts
I love the last pic of the RC car with the dirt spray literally pushing the side of the body out. What model Tamiya is that? I have a TT-01 that I've tweaked a little bit to make it more dirt friendly.

·
Faster Mabricator
3,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I love the last pic of the RC car with the dirt spray literally pushing the side of the body out. What model Tamiya is that?.
That is a AWD 1990s Tamiya chassis, forget the model # but have manual somewhere. Has a real gearbox I've had to rebuild several times. The battery mounts tranverse and I did not put the retaining pin in it when I was driving it around at a carshow when photographer snapped that pic and it is the battery, not dirt pushing bodyout. But, Tamiya sells the Delta kit currently as TT-01 kit.

I have a TT-01 that I've tweaked a little bit to make it more dirt friendly.
Yep, I have a couple TT-01s that are modded. The Stratos body is on a TT-01 chassis I shortened and had to rearrange the components to make it all fit. Also, do RC drifting so have setups (Nissan bodies and drift tires) for that also.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts