Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Starting a Fiesta ST build for rally cross to start, then god willing a rally in 2 years. Goal is to have fun!! 2015 ST Red, already with mud flaps!!! Ordered a bunch of parts already including skid plate, LSD, cold air intake and exhaust. Looking to compete in Lone Star Rally Cross here in Texas to start.

·
Registered
1 Posts
so awesome I am in the market to buy the same car and start a build for out here on the west coast. who are you getting your parts through and skid plate etc. I will take any and all info as i am in the gathering stage right now

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cool,

skidplate from [email protected]
MBRP Exhaust, K&N cold air intake, COBB tuner from CJ Pony parts
Quaife ATB LSD and rear engine mount from Mountune
Sparco terra wheel rims and snow tires from tire rack
Haven’t ordered shocks yet. But will go with Koni yellows for now probably. Gravel specs I found at yellowspeedracingusa.com

good luck! My first rallycross is in 10 days. Just did autocross event, I love this little car.

·
Registered
51 Posts
How thick is the plate?

Also that's just a ram air intake that is just meant to flow more; your factory one pulls in colder air that that one I bet. To be a cold air intake, it would run into the fender and pull air from outside the engine bay.

Looks for a used one, I bet the market is good. New is a waste of money, this sport isn't cheap. Every penny counts.

Keep up the work though!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
How thick is the plate?

Also that's just a ram air intake that is just meant to flow more; your factory one pulls in colder air that that one I bet. To be a cold air intake, it would run into the fender and pull air from outside the engine bay.

Looks for a used one, I bet the market is good. New is a waste of money, this sport isn't cheap. Every penny counts.

Keep up the work though!
The skid plate is 4mm thick.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
1 - 13 of 13 Posts