Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
European Rally School Christmas Stages Rally Dec 3rd & 4th.

Eight stages totaling 78 miles of tarmac stages.

Come down to Florida sunshine from the cold north and see the PRI show the week after the rally in Orlando.

Entries open mid September.

For more information contact ERS on 352 473 2999 or [email protected]

·
Registered
18 Posts
Ivor,
What are your requirements for insurance, etc. Are there local road transits that would require us to have this? I'm hopefully getting logbooked soon, but I wasn't sure what you might require. Would an IT road race car be eligible, even though they aren't street legal/emissions legal, etc

Thanks

·
NASA Rally Sport grassroots!!!
2,835 Posts
Last year there were zero public road transits. The entire rally, including start, finish, stages, tech, reg, and service, were on a single piece of private land.

Cheers,
Anders

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
No transits or service miles.

Our rally has no transits, it is all on private land from start to finish. We use our facility at ERS and the adjacent Keystone Heights Airport.

Service area is 300 yards from the stage starts / finishes. Tech is 100 yards from the service area. Food and refreshments are available on site next to the service area and registration which is held in classrooms, also the NASA Rallysport Orientation course for newbies is also next to the service area in a different classroom.

The stages will be similar to last year but with different stage start / finishes.

Entries open Sept 20th at the cheap rate.

Rally Hotel is Sleep Inn & Suites nr Waldo, 10 mins from our facility. tel 352 468 3308.
Mention ERS Rally for discount rates.

If you need any more info give me a call 352 473 2999 or [email protected]

·
Registered
18 Posts
I found a friend in FL who was up for the adventure. His name is Tim Breuer. I have a back up navvie too from Chattanooga if Tim changes his mind.

I emailed Amy, but no response. Also, do I need to fill out the medical forms and send those in before I apply for the competition license? I was waiting for my NASA membership number to come through but haven't seen that yet. Let me know what to do next.

·
NASA Rally Sport grassroots!!!
2,835 Posts
I know Amy was working on membership stuff this evening. All the forms can come in together. You don't have to wait for the membership number.

Cheers :)
Anders

·
Open AWD Extraordinaire!
1,216 Posts
Cancelled and rescheduled to the first weekend of March. Bummer!

Dear Competitor,

European Rally School is sorry to announce the Postponement of the Christmas Stages Rally on Dec 4th. Due to having received only 8 entries.

It is being re-scheduled as the Mad March Stages back to our original date in March and will run as round 2 of the ARC championship in 2011 on March 5th.

We will have the Mad March Stages web site up in 4 weeks and your entry will carry over with everything else on the rally being the same. Singles venue, stage mileage etc.

We hope to see you all then.

Ivor Wigham,
CEO,
European Rally School & Motorsport Park.
International Security Training Center
7266 Airport Road,
Keystone Heights Airport,
Starke, FL 32091.
Tel. 352 473 2999.
Fax. 352 473 0105
www.gorally.com

1 - 20 of 21 Posts