Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else see Sylvain Erickson road racing his Lancer at Le circuit Mont-Tremblant this past Sunday?

The track was wet all day Sunday during the two races. So he had a distinct AWD advantage over the others. Awesome driving, he would be going down the front straight, pitch the car sideways and drift up over the hill for the first right hand corner. The spectators had mixed reactions. Most people thought it was an awesome display of car control, others were saying that it was reckless and that he should be racing round-e-rounds.

I thought I read a rumor some where that Erickson was moving on to road racing, maybe it?s true.

-Darryl

·
Registered
280 Posts
I dont want talk at his place...but its no secret... It even in this mont "pole posision" magazine...

road racing is much more afortale... i dont know if its more fun? and i dont think you get more for your money...but the GTO entry fees are way under 300$ a race i think?...and after that...wen you have a rally car...you just need tires...

he manage to make a 2e place in GTO at his first event...whit a turbo restrictor...imagine what he can do whit a evo that can use 100% of its power....

Alain Lavoie
24Rallyteam
http://www.abikeonline.com/24rallyteam/

1 - 3 of 3 Posts