Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Mendocino Rally will take place in Mendocino and Lake Counties July 18-19 with recce on Friday the 17th. Headquarters will be at the Discovery Inn in Ukiah.

Entries are open at rallydata.com and linked form the event homepage with a paypal "buy now" button for entry fees.

The early entry period runs from now until after Idaho Rally, hope to see you all there!

-Pete Soper
Chairman and Clerk of the Course
Mendocino Rally 2015
www.mendocinorally.com

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
we have 10 entries!

But only 3 have paid, early entry ends and fees will be going next week, so be sure to either use the paypal link on the mendocinorally.com website or else get your check in the mail!

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
entry list is looking great.

*Sniffle Arg.. so painful i can't race this year.. :(

Lots of really fun and nice people i remember from Idaho rally. Tabors are awesome..

·
Registered
17 Posts
A HUGE thank you to all of you who volunteered your time to support rally in NorCal!!! We cannot have awesome events like this without a HUGE number of volunteers. I hope to see you guys/gals out there again next year so we can continue to grow this event and make it even better!

-Brian

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Thanks to all the volunteers and competitors for making this years event a success.

I'm penciling In next years rally on my schedule! oh ya ! :) (says the guy whose car has no motor) lol

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks to all the volunteers and competitors for making this years event a success.

I'm penciling In next years rally on my schedule! oh ya ! :) (says the guy whose car has no motor) lol
You should have at least 8 months or so to get that fixed, heck Dave Ault had no motor in his rally car just 2 weeks ago, yet he managed to finish both days!

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
8 months is about how long it will take me...

but truck ya i should be ready with bells on for the next one. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts