Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I'm looking to find a career within the Stage Rally and/or Rallycross industry. I'd really like to work as part of the crew for a US based rally team.

Any suggestions for someone in my position? I'm currently registered to volunteer at multiple ARA events in 2022 and working on volunteering during the '22 NRX season. Any suggestions would be welcome. Or, if you know of any specific teams looking for some help, please let me know!

Ethan

·
Registered
22 Posts
Im planning on doing my first rallies this year. ARA Missouri Ozark and Show Me. They are later in the year. We are low budget/entry level so self crewing with me and co driver. Extra pair of hands could be helpful, if interested in helping let me know.

Joel - Push 2 Pass Rally Team

·
Registered
1 Posts
Are you hoping to help teams at races, or for rally to be your full time job? The second is very few and far between and are typically top level mechanics or automotive engineers or designers. MCKENNA, PPD, and VTsportscar(SRTUSA) and Hoonigan are about the only ones that I can think of that have that level of funding. Otherwise it's mostly hobbiest.. and we can barely afford to race much less pay a full time employee a livable wage.

I would suggest getting in touch with VT or McKenna and just ask for guidance on how to become an employee.

·
Registered
81 Posts
^ was about to say this.

Or you can see if Dirtfish or another school needs a mechanic for the fleet of cars?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts