Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
LSPR speccie/worker & YBJ fan
795 Posts
I just edited one of my old posts, it worked fine.

edit: Edited this one also.

·
Administrator
315 Posts
Is it me or is Edit Post broken?

I get a blank edit panel.

Simon
I wish I rallied a beetle.

Editing posts looks fine on my end. Are you still having an issue with it Simon. What browser do you use to view the forum? Try clearing your Cache and see if that helps.

Thanks

- dm, community support

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
im having same issue with editing using FFox ! ......(ok back with FFox and i can edit this post)

weird is i can edit here (this post) to say i can do this with safari !..

yet when i go to the thread in world section to edit everything disappears ! *strange* !!!

http://www.specialstage.com/forums/...allye-Austria-Jan-3-5-talk-results-spoiler-**

ok update ...emptied cache, history completely clean re-logged ... safari and ffox i have the same issue ! (I can edit this post but not on the thread linked above) !!

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
edit is still broke as of 11:33am today(saturday) !

any chance of some help with the issue, thank you in advance

---------------------------------

TronDD(Tim)...i doubt its the ** (never had a issue on any of the wrc or erc threads i posted all last year!) ....i mean i can come in here and edit this post no issue but when going to the other thread when clicking edit everything disappears !
so you cant see what you want to edit or add to the post !!

·
Registered
337 Posts
I wonder if it it's the ** in the title. That's a funky character for a URL and might just be confusing the forum software or web browsers.

Tim.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
I wonder if it it's the ** in the title. That's a funky character for a URL and might just be confusing the forum software or web browsers.

Tim.
TronDD(Tim)...i doubt its the ** (never had a issue on any of the wrc or erc threads i posted all last year!) ....p.s. as you can see i can edit a post in this thread (see above) just not in the World forum !!

·
Administrator
315 Posts
The issue is we upgraded to the latest PHP (5.4) and VB is saying they do not have proper support for the latest PHP versions. I will have our tech team apply the fix where the code is updated in vB to work.

Regards,

MD

1 - 11 of 11 Posts