Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Per the add:

Included in this auction is 1 item, a total of 4 pages. This item originally appeared in the April 1982 issue of Road & Track. THis is a season review of the SCCA Pro Rally season for 1981. It talks about the action during the season and features pictures Jean Paul Perusse Peugeot 504 V6, John Buffum's Audi 4000, Jon Davis' Saab 99 and John Woolf's Mazda RX7! A must have for the Rally enthusiast!

DKB

·
Faster !!!!
768 Posts
The description:

"Included in this auction is 1 item, a total of 4 pages. This item originally appeared in the April 1982 issue of Road & Track. This is a season review of the SCCA Pro Rally season for 1981. It talks about the action during the season and features pictures Jean Paul Perusse Peugeot 504 V6, John Buffum's Audi 4000, Jon Davis' Saab 99 and John Woolf's Mazda RX7! A must have for the Rally enthusiast!"

;)

Dang, Derek submitted the same thing while I was typing !

Looks like a pretty neat article ... particularly for those of you
who are old enough to have been in it back then ...

·
Registered
374 Posts
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/mercurycapri/racing/S_81sccaprorallywrapup-0482rt-3.jpg[/img]http://mywebpages.comcast.net/mercurycapri/racing/S_81sccaprorallywrapup-0482rt-4.jpg[/img]
Philip J. Boer
grinner323(at)sbcglobal(dot)net

·
Administrator Emeritus
1,253 Posts

·
You get one life,live it!
1,911 Posts
Driftspeed on Ebay

While on the subject of Ebay.I would to warn anyone bidding for Rotors from Driftspeed of SoCal.They had some nice front rotors for my Legacy and paid next day of winning the bid.That was 26 days a go and after many e-mails I'm still waiting.They tell me they were backed up and would deal with it when they can.BS as I'm 20 mins drive from them and they won't let me pick up.
Anyway I have reported them to Ebay and hope to have the rotors soon.

Cheers

Chris

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
RE: Driftspeed on Ebay

Chris, I would go down and knock on their door if you're that close. Tells me something is up if they won't let you go and pick them up (not in stock?). What's that old song, "The bells are ringing......"?

·
1,911 Posts

Pete

Bells are bloody ringing! and I'll ringing some necks soon! Did call them today and they they send 'em out within the next few days or I will get a refund.
They do have a nice website though!
www.driftspeed.com

Good luck with Treeline wish we where there.

Cheers

Chris

·
1,911 Posts

So I called 'em up yesterday again! they told they were out of stock because walk in customers to their store keeping buying stuff! anyway I got the name of the sales guy(Brian) and tried calling him all day.Got him at 5:35 the call went like this.C: Brian do you have any rotors for a 90-95 Legacy? B: let me check,there two types you,very tricky are Subaru's. C: OK please check if you have both starting with the 14" wheel B: yep got that in stock,ooh but someone just won a bid on it from Ebay C: so Ebayers get the parts first? b: yes we always ship their stuff out first. (Gotcha!) C: so Brian how come if Ebayers get their stuff first I've waiting 24 days and you have it stock! BIG Silence on the phone as Brian stutters for words B: err well err you didn't pay C: paid on June 1 will Paypal and confirmed addess B: err err err well we must have made a mistake C: you made a mistake for 24 days??? I've been calling/emailing B: well you can either take the goods and get a refund or take your business elsewhere C: so will you ship tomorrow? and if not can you refund? B: I think I can ship tomorrow or refund takes 4 business days or go elsewhere CLICK went the phone!

So it's today and I'm driving down to their store for some fun and games and hope not to make the news tonight.

Stay tuned....

Cheers

Chris

1 - 12 of 12 Posts