Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
No mention of MaxAttack?
No, we're not covering MaxAttack this year (and haven't historically). We don't mention regional results, either. (as much as I would personally like to) since we have limited resources for the weekly show.

Note: corrections posted to the YouTube video. The main site video will be updated with corrections after processing (about 2pm today).

·
Mä meen vittu sinne!
6,058 Posts
Looks surprisingly alot like the video Warwick posted earlier just with you narrating instead of Bill Woods. :)

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Looks surprisingly alot like the video Warwick posted earlier just with you narrating instead of Bill Woods. :)
Same clips will also appear in the news. Though, we also added a couple extra clips and it *is* a completely different script. Me and the crew were busy shooting for Mazda in Moab that weekend, so I couldn't be there in person and I've committed to covering the full season for our viewership... which isn't just the guys here on SS. ;)

·
R6 300 FOC!
1,513 Posts
Our crew provides the stock footage for media/SPEED, so you're bound to see it elsewhere. Ryan has a pretty large "non-rally" audience so its great to get the story and shots out to them too, even when Ryan's crew can't make it themselves.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
.... 4 seconds definitely sounds better !
Yes, but I will resort to paraphrasing that sage of automotive competition, Dom: "Don't matter if it's by an inch or a mile, winning is winning."

Okay, so yes, I was at least consistent in screwing up the times. A note on this was also added to the YouTube versions.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts