Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The September issue of Driving Sports magazine is now on the shelf at most Barnes & Noble stores, B. Dalton Booksellers, and several independant locations nationwide and in Canada. This issue covers Dryad/Shitepoke, Pikes Peak, No Alibi TSD and Oregon Trail rallies. We also have an exclusive interview with Lauchlin O'Sullivan.

Cheers,

Ryan Douthit
Driving Sports Magazine
http://www.drivingsports.com

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Forgot to mention: It features contributions from "rally-regulars" Jim Culp, Paul Eklund, Ron Sorem, Chris Scurti, Michael Daily and Todd Bloomer.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Which books stores in Canada? I'm in Vancouver, so does it drift up to Chapters and Indigo?

If not, where?

Thanks,

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We're adding some independant stores in the BC region for the next issue and are still working on Indigo and Chapters for the January issue. This current edition is available at independant booksellers throughout Quebec and Ontario.

Cheers,

Ryan Douthit
Driving Sports Magazine
http://www.drivingsports.com

·
Sucker for good roads
717 Posts
Driving Sports Magazine

I checked out my local B Dalton (in San Diego) and they carry it but didn't have any on the shelves. Good sign?

I went to a newsstand and picked it up. I haven't finished it all yet, but so far it's excellent Performance Rally content!

Thanks!

·
Registered
81 Posts
RE: Driving Sports Magazine

Between myself and family, we have purchased 10 copies from Barnes& Noble. Last time I was there, they still had a few left on the shelves. I absolutely love the amount of rally coverage (and my car being featured with a two page photo;) ), but the whole mag covers a well rounded veriety of things nicely. Thank you to everyone who worked hard to put this out, as I will defintely be purchasing lots more in the future. Thanx again.

Doug Dreith
Car#254
PGT Impreza 1.8l AWD

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
RE: Driving Sports Magazine

Whoo hoo, thanks for the support guys!

We also just signed magazine/music retailer Hastings for issue #3...Borders is still in the works. Lots of great rally stuff coming in the next issue. Stay tuned!

Cheers,

Ryan

1 - 7 of 7 Posts