Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The September issue of Driving Sports magazine is now on the shelf at most Barnes & Noble stores, B. Dalton Booksellers, and several independant locations nationwide and in Canada. This issue covers Dryad/Shitepoke, Pikes Peak, No Alibi TSD and Oregon Trail rallies. We also have an exclusive interview with Lauchlin O'Sullivan.

Cheers,

Ryan Douthit
Driving Sports Magazine
http://www.drivingsports.com

·
Sucker for good roads
717 Posts
Driving Sports Magazine

I checked out my local B Dalton (in San Diego) and they carry it but didn't have any on the shelves. Good sign?

I went to a newsstand and picked it up. I haven't finished it all yet, but so far it's excellent Performance Rally content!

Thanks!

·
Registered
81 Posts
RE: Driving Sports Magazine

Between myself and family, we have purchased 10 copies from Barnes& Noble. Last time I was there, they still had a few left on the shelves. I absolutely love the amount of rally coverage (and my car being featured with a two page photo;) ), but the whole mag covers a well rounded veriety of things nicely. Thank you to everyone who worked hard to put this out, as I will defintely be purchasing lots more in the future. Thanx again.

Doug Dreith
Car#254
PGT Impreza 1.8l AWD

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
RE: Driving Sports Magazine

Whoo hoo, thanks for the support guys!

We also just signed magazine/music retailer Hastings for issue #3...Borders is still in the works. Lots of great rally stuff coming in the next issue. Stay tuned!

Cheers,

Ryan

1 - 7 of 7 Posts