Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
eating dust taking photos
3,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like a complete fool I have possibly terminally misplaced my copy of Sprts Car that has the PPIHC schedule on it, and I can't find anything on the new SCCA site. Anyone have the PDF?

·
3,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Nathalie, see you pat and the rest of your team at the Peak.

Dang, still trying to figure out if there is going to be a Parc Expose or not. Its not listed, although I'd wager its part of Fanfest on friday, need to know though.....

·
3,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sue is inroute, perhaps I'll just talk to her on either Tuesday or Wednesday when I see her.

I just figured it would be scheduled, and if I found a good schedule I'd know. I could always harass the drivers that are entered that I am friends with as well, but again, I figured it would be a scheduleds thing and therefore on a good schedule.

·
your other left, you idiot
3,909 Posts
Hmmm, another good question.

No mention of Parc Expose or Ferme in any of:
- SCCA bulletin (dated April 2, 2004 PRCB 030104)
- PPIHC schedule (updated 6/04/2004)
- supps (which I received in the mail on Friday, 17 June)
- no requirement, and no penalty for NOT attending, the Fan Fest

>Dang, still trying to figure out if there is going to be a
>Parc Expose or not. Its not listed, although I'd wager its
>part of Fanfest on friday, need to know though.....

press on,

·
3,909 Posts
Um, Joe-

You DID notice who the listed chairman (of the SCCA event) is, didn't you? Phil Layton, who is Race Director for PPIHC.

>SCCA website lists an organizing region and Chairman(with
>phone number).

press on,

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Oh, yeah. So call the Centennial Region RE. They are in charge, right? I mean, this isn't an SCCA event in name only, is it? Never mind... just a smart-a** rhetorical question.

·
3,909 Posts
And I suppose that next you are going to ask if the chairman is an SCCA member?

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
I'm sure that some of that Hot Wheels money was used to buy him a membership. It doesn't seem to have gone toward anything rally related.

·
3,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Its kind of funny, really, if you think about it.

The complaints about PPIHC are because the PPIHC is set in its own ways, and hasn't changed.

The complainers don't like it because its different, its not done the same way, its not done the say SCCA ProRallies have been done for years.

PPIHC is valuable to the championship. It has kinks to be worked out. There is no denying that but can anyone name me a ProEvent that just became a proevent, that just skipped club rally levels and went pro that didn't have a year or two worth of pains? In a year or two things will be better with PPIHC, you'll see.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts