Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok Guys and gals........Doo-**** are almost here.
I understand that a relatively ugly guy and a certain Volvo are making the trek from Kalifornia to get hisself spanked in the Northwest woods.......I'm glad for it. So how about it Jay?
How badly are you gonna get whooped at Brooklyn this year?
I am looking to best the 6:49 two wheel drive record set by Karl when he was driving that car you now have with that Ohhh soooo familiar paint sceme.
Oh....To the Hintz brothers.....You guys had better be holding that pedal on the right down, as I intend to have yous guys as a snack too.
Scott Fuller will be tough in that wancy Golf of his, and Hartmann is quick too.
This will be a blast of a good time.
So are we taking bets on which part of my car I leave in the woods this year, and which stage yet?
I look forward to throwing rocks at any of you who are not far enough away. ;)

John Lane
Viva Le Pro Le Ralliat

·
SURF!!! I'll cover you myself!
663 Posts
Time for stirring it up a bit///// NO WHITE ASSES!!

I for one, would rather see your late braking MANuvers, and double barrel firehose gravel spray, and not that BIG WHITE ASS:+ !!!!!!

So keep him under control Tina!

Should be great fun this weekend, best rally of the year!!!!!!

Peter:7

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
RE: Time for stirring it up a bit///// NO WHITE ASSES!!

>I for one, would rather see your late braking MANuvers, and
>double barrel firehose gravel spray, and not that BIG WHITE
>ASS:+ !!!!!!

I have been working on my tan special just for people like you!!
:p
John Lane
Viva Le Pro Le Ralliat

·
Registered
291 Posts

>>I for one, would rather see your late braking MANuvers, and
>>double barrel firehose gravel spray, and not that BIG WHITE
>>ASS:+ !!!!!!
>
>I have been working on my tan special just for people like
>you!!
>:p
>John Lane
>Viva Le Pro Le Ralliat

No showing your back side this weekend..it isn't allowed!! ;)
You can show your tan off later...like the end of the rally!!!
}>

Tina

·
Registered
401 Posts

John,
The only thing wrong with your master plan of spanking me and eating the Hintz bros for a snack is that brooklyn is the last stage of the event and you would have to be running at the end for you fantasys to come true. That brings up another matter of your fantasys that even I won't touch in this forum.

See you in the woods,
one way or another,

Jay" Uglier than thou art" Streets
Car51

·
Registered
630 Posts
>So are we taking bets on which part of my car I leave in the
>woods this year, and which stage yet?

Ill take whatever part of the car you have not left in the woods before since you seem to break something different every time. What havent you broken yet? ;)

·
Registered
868 Posts
RE: Time for stirring it up a bit

Well John, your post was very entertaining. I'm glad you still have some bark left in you. Hopefully you'll be able to muster-up some bite this time because we need the competition! We've often been hard pressed to get more than half a weekend out of some G5 folks like you and Jay. Rumor has it your cars will be faster than ever. Don't even dream of taking it easy to ensure a finish (even though you should), because we are going to be FAST FAST FAST this weekend!
Regardless of the outcome, it will be a pleasure to compete with you guys again.
Dave
Car #207

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

>
>Jay" Uglier than thou art" Streets
>Car51

Jay you disappoint me. I thought for sure that you could do better then that. :p
I did never say that You art uglier then I. Just that you are ugly, and that your gonna get yourself a good spamking this weekend. :+

Dave and Rick.....You two know better then to think that I would go light on the loud pedal to take it easy. That just isn't my style. Do keep in mind that the Volvo has never handled as well as it does now, has never made more power, and that the power has never been so easily managed before. I also have Tina in the seat of terror, and this is certainly a good thing for finding one's way through the stages and getting into controls on time.
Should be a good time. I look forward to having a really good time with the bunch of ya. See ya soon.
John Lane
Viva Le Pro Le Ralliat

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have yet to break my fool head!! but everything else has been broken. Most things more then once. Oh yeah.....I have never blown up a turbo. But then, I change my oil, don't beat it up, and have one that is properly sized for my manner of foolishness. We shall see.

John Lane
Viva Le Pro Le Ralliat

·
Registered
868 Posts

John
Ooooh. You are a good driver and a formidable opponent even when your car isn't handling perfectly - with great handling you've just raised the bar another notch for us. I hear the DMS is keeping the car's rear end under control now - lets hope than means we don't have to see yours!
Dave
Car # 207
p.s. don't underestimate Carey Wright & Dave Kean.

·
Sucker for good roads
717 Posts
Bring it on, man! We're looking for a new entry on Culp's Brooklyn Tavern Top Stage Times List and a new entry on the T-shirt. Depending on the road conditions, John's goal of seeing the Gp 5 record fall may also be possible. But that is mighty fast! Yee Haw, this is gonna be fun! Wish I could watch our exciting competition ripping through in the rwd style nobody does better! It would make winning even sweeter!

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
But alas, we shall just have to see to whom victory comes to. I will promise you a good clean fight to the finish. The car is great, and I haven't been this excited about an event in a long time. YeeeeHaaaa!!!!!!!
John Lane
Viva Le Pro Le Ralliat

·
Registered
291 Posts
I feel like in the battle of the Testosterone!!! Hmm..I think I am missing the parts for this..thank god.
This should be in the NW forum...as I am sure everyone else doesn't want to see this!! ;)

Tina

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
>I feel like in the battle of the Testosterone!!! Hmm..I
>think I am missing the parts for this..thank god.
>This should be in the NW forum...as I am sure everyone else
>doesn't want to see this!! ;)
>
>Tina

What? You kidding? Everyone in the country who hasn't seen my butt should have the opportunity!! But only upon a DNF. :p
Testosterone? Us? The boyz? Neverrrrrr...........
John Lane
Viva Le Pro Le Ralliat

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
2wd For Over ALL????

This could be another weekend of 2wd atop the leader board. Fuller, Hentz, Street, Wright and Lane upholding 2wd honers doing battle with Cavett, Eklund, and Lengacher in the new car.

Could be close - the rain today is expected to be light and likely will only keep the dust down, it has been dry all week and expected to be dry for the weekend.

Let the racing start.

Derek

·
Registered
768 Posts
RE: 2wd For Over ALL????

- Go for it, John! Put those 500 Dutch horses to work!

- Take the lead right the way so when **IT** happens (and we KNOW it'll happen...) at least you can say: " I was leading when....."

PS. I pray for your lady navigator.

·
Registered
291 Posts

>
>- >
>PS. I pray for your lady navigator.

That's not nice to say before a rally...

:(

·
Registered
946 Posts

>>
>>- >
>>PS. I pray for your lady navigator.
>
>That's not nice to say before a rally...
>
:mad:

I think he means that in a "if John DNF's, his poor navigator will be too close by when the moon comes out... and have no place to hide..."

·
Registered
768 Posts

- Thanks, Trevor...
- It's going to be "Full Moon - Full Monty"

·
Registered
3,258 Posts

Don't put this in the NW forum. Don't keep the good stuff from us right coasters. If we cant be there can't we atleast share some of the humor :+

1 - 20 of 31 Posts