Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
I am not here anymore
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to get a ProRally license on an expedited basis (I really can't think of a better thing to spend the extra $125 on). I called twice Friday and left voice mail and once again today.

I need confirmation that the application will go through so I can give a definite yes-or-no answer to the guy I would be co-driving for (and give him time to arrange an alternate if it doesn't), so I want to talk to a person at SCCA.

Any suggestions on what to do? Should I just fax the paperwork and keep my fingers crossed? Anyone have experience with this? If I just fax it, will I definitely get 24-hour turnaround and can I just tell the driver that I am good for a license?

alan

·
I am not here anymore
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, since Ben got his license, I decided to just take it on faith that Central Licensing will respond to my expedited application within the stated 24 hour turnaround.

23 hours, 25 minutes and counting ...

alan

·
I am not here anymore
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Of course, two hours after I send in the expedited license application I get e-mail from the driver saying that he can't wait any longer and has decided to go with another co-driver.

Thanks, SCCA.

I will refrain from posting the highly critical diatribe that I just composed and then erased.

alan

1 - 3 of 3 Posts