Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
poll

Wonder how this one will turn out. :)

Not knocking what Jeff is trying to do. Actually very interested in seeing the numbers...just having a little fun.

Eric

·
Registered
286 Posts
RE: poll

Absotively posilutely, read 'em daily. Otherwise, how am I going to know who's doing what to who, what's been done when, and how to do it?

Hey, for those of us who are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay the hell on the outskirts of the sport, this beez the place...:7

·
Registered
291 Posts

Don't we come in here daily just to see what everyone is b*tchin about!! ;)

Just kidding..had to go there.
Come here a few times a day at least!

·
just another old phart
2,258 Posts

Who's got time for Special Stage Forums when there are Penthouse Forums just waiting to be read?

Kent Gardam

·
Administrator Emeritus
1,253 Posts

Not only am I not using a computer right now, but we just lost power so I am outside looking at that bright orange blob in the sky. Whatever you call that thing...

·
Registered
100 Posts

Lurch, honestly. Don't you have a job or something, so that you can afford to do this stuff?? Please don't tell me they pay you to do this stuff. Please.

:) I have a computer... it just chooses when I get to work and when I get to see the "blue screen of death". :)

KT

G

·

bright orange blob in the sky?

In Iowa that would be a toxic gas cloud from a hog confinement operation...:+

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
RE: Valid Data

Those who chose 2 or 3...Whasamattawichu? Here I engineer a beautiful, if not genius poll that any special interest group, president's press secretary, or large corporation's PR machine would love, and it is already being corrupted by obviously faulty data. Shame on you. And as for choice 4, Jeff, you aren't the first one to suggest a shrink could do this head some favors. :)

Lurch

·
Loose nut behind the wheel
1,074 Posts

>can I vote for #4 a second time? :+
>
>Greg,

Nope, I tried!

Mark

·
1973 WRC POR
2,421 Posts

>bright orange blob in the sky?

I thought that was Andrew Havas executing an end-over-end roll in his RX7 ;)

Doug Woods

·
Registered
415 Posts

Well you know the family doctors are still look'n for ya Lurch. Ever since you mumbled something about 'Catcher in the Rye' and being a 'put upon young man' to Grandma all those years ago. But still, you escaped to Michigan?!?!?! I always thought that the ill of mind when for the warmer climates. Or is it the other way around?

Jeff Burmeister;
Of no relation to Eric 'Lurch' Burmeister, or is there?!?!
SpecialStage.com

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

My lineage goes straight from Germany to Michigan with no stopovers in Minnuhsoootah. Why, I don't know. Why anyone would CHOOSE to subject themselves to this God-forsaken climate is incomprehensible. Winter sucks.

California dreamin'

Lurch

1 - 20 of 21 Posts