Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I asked the following in another thread, but my questions were buried in a slew of other posts. So, I'm asking again.....

I was under the *impression* that there was some type of cooperation agreement between RA and SCCA regarding rally... no?

Is there a link to the contract buying, selling, whatever between RA and SCCA, or is that stuff all secret?

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
>....But he is extremely busy.

That is why I'm not bothering him with the question. It is a matter of curiosity not necessity.

I thought someone else might know the answer.

·
CR>R5 into L3- 100 Finish
626 Posts
Cooperation Agreement?

I wasn't there, but normally this kind of "Dooda" is kept behind closed doors.

Whiplash RallyeSport
(Rallye isn't a crime)

·
don't cut
4,075 Posts
I think I have read about this somewhere but it wasn't earth shaking enough to remember. They have an agreement of some sort but I think it is what has been spelled out in the press releases.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Is there something that might discourage the SCCA from continuing to imply that real rallying is an obsolete wilderness adventure that is outrageously dangerous, environmentally unsound, and totally uninsurable?
Does the SCCA plan keep badmouthing the real deal, so that its circus-style events can compete with Rally America for scarce sponsorship dollars?
Dave
Car # 207

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.