Special Stage Forums banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
Am I the only one having a hell of a time trying to create a profile for this league? Or any kind of online events? Does not want to play nicely at all with me.

·
Head first, balls deep!
706 Posts
Am I the only one having a hell of a time trying to create a profile for this league? Or any kind of online events? Does not want to play nicely at all with me.
I just sign in with my Facebook acct... keep things somewhat simple.

Who is Photon Wing btw..? What happen on Stage 5? for me to take almost 40 seconds on ya

·
ITURNRT
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Yeah, I finally brought out my half-assed setup with my stock G27 so I don't have my seat and fanatec load-cell pedals which give me a better seating postion. I'm more in a bus driver setup right now but I needed to feed the itch.

I'm still bummed that it looks like each rally is going to be 2 long stages and 4 short with forward/reverse of each. I know we repeat stages in rally a lot and re-use roads, but I would have liked to see 3-4 long stages or even having an option to combine the two long stages into one super long stage.

I really hope that there are tools later on (either official or 3rd party) that allow creating new stages. I know eddie was making some RBR stages that did a decent baseline from topo maps if I recall.

·
Registered
661 Posts
I really hope that there are tools later on (either official or 3rd party) that allow creating new stages. I know eddie was making some RBR stages that did a decent baseline from topo maps if I recall.
Race Track Builder seems to be promising. He hasn't officially mentioned Dirt support, but does rally setups for other games. I bet once Dirt is firm released then can focus on that. He posts updates fairly often on the facebook page.

http://www.racetrackbuilder.com/

·
Registered
3 Posts
DiRt was one of my favorite games of all times, but now a days so much busy with my real life, dot get time to play this anymore. But still remember the excitement of playing this racing. Now I wanna play real racing with my Subaru 2012 WRX STI S206. love my car.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I have dirt rally 2 and play it when I can. Like you, life is busy and I like my free time in the shop with the real stuff. But I can lose some hours on the stages in that game for sure.

41 - 50 of 50 Posts