Special Stage Forums banner

21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
ITURNRT
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
So, the last league ended, but they just came out with Germany today. I was thinking, let's do an F2 cup but I'll wait for people to save up a bit for an F2 car before we start up the league. I'll run 4 events, 1 of each location.

Is 6 stages still good or should we knock it down to 4 or 5? I noticed we had a good first season but the second season (including myself) had some bad attendance and I like to sit down and do all my stages at once to stay in the groove.

·
Head first, balls deep!
706 Posts
i dont mind 6 stages.. they dont need to be done in one sitting.

F2 cup? hm.. just got home, will check it out. I've got 1mil sitting there right now. havent bothered with hillclimb yet

·
Registered
90 Posts
I'm ready for F2 cup.

Funny thing, I set out to log my stages for the last event and just missed it by a few hours...

If you are going to wait, why not a 'rallysprint' holdover? Try out the 4 stage events in something weird, like the 60's or whatever...

·
ITURNRT
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #27 (Edited)
I can do that, I'll set up a 4th of July weekend race. I'll just do 1 long stage from each event (Wales, Monte Carlo, Greece, Germany) in 60's. Personally, I love driving the Mini Cooper where I try to run a stage without letting off the accelerator.

And the event should go up around 1pm EST if it goes well.

·
ITURNRT
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Ok, I've been terrible at participating... Finally moved into my hosue a couple weeks ago, FINALLY got internet last friday. I'm going to set up the kit car series this time around and include Germany in the mix. 4 week schedule. I'll give the first week a double weekend with NEFR this weekend taking some people away.

Since this first event is going to last a bit longer, I'm going to make it Germany and I'm going to allow all stages to be restarted if you want with no penalty. After that, we'll be back to the standard single run event. I'm going to move the start times to monday early in the morning to allow an entire weekend to run events.

·
Oh wow that was fun.
222 Posts
Thank you codemasters for making a rally SIM that can dethrone RBR! I only just got the game a couple weeks ago, I'll be on the timeboard as 'chriscaylor'.

·
ITURNRT
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
I'm being a real scrub and not participating these past few weeks, but my excuse is that I got my appendix removed 2 weeks ago. I'm told I cannot lift more than 10 lbs for 30 days after surgery and my sim rig is sitting downstairs (made of steel and heavy) while my computer is uptsairs. I've been itching to drive since I was planning on running summer sno*drift this past weekend as well but couldn't because of the surgery.

I'm interested when they'll have online multiplayer for the new Rallycross mode. I've been reading that the AI is a joke right now and pretty easy to beat. Should be more interesting with online players and you could set up some race days and get people on my mumble server for some fun.

·
Registered
90 Posts
That AI is a joke right up to you make it to the other tier, the sposored one. I can't beat em at that point...

There is kind of an issue too, with the fiestas. I know there is an AI Fiesta in the heat if I get spun around going into the first corner, no matter what the track. It's weird. It always happens, And It's always that yellow Fiesta with the graphics.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Finally got around to trying the F2 cars... not bad. Now if this rally game would include more gravel stages that would be nice.

21 - 40 of 50 Posts