Special Stage Forums banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
I would like to order the combo platform SS18 led bar, for night time rally cross events. I notice you do not yet offer a bracket or mounting kit for the SS18 yet. Do you know when one will be available?

·
Supporting Vendor
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
I would like to order the combo platform SS18 led bar, for night time rally cross events. I notice you do not yet offer a bracket or mounting kit for the SS18 yet. Do you know when one will be available?
Are you looking for this particular setup?

Give us a call at your earliest convenience: (314) 205-3033

Thank you!
Nick C.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Just two of them stacked, to mount in the center. I will not need four of them. So basically one side of the pictured set-up.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi,

I'm looking for stage rally light bar. Just a bar at this point, but might buy corner lights at some point.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Radi;

You saw my SS18 mounted on the GTI-TT at the last night event, so you know how much light it puts out. Highly recommended. The one I ordered and use is the SS18 in combo. I will be ordering a SS30 in combo as well for this season, mounting it lower than the 18, where it will throw a wider pattern out. Cannot say enough good things about the results, product quality, or DD staff help when doing tech questions.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Radi;

If I were putting it on a street driven daily driver, I might go Amber. But with the R-X car being strictly track only, I went white. For you, now that you are caged, I would definitely go with the clear/white option. I think with the dust and sand that our surfaces put up, as well as your future plans for sandblast, that the Amber may reflect too much off of suspended particulate matter in the air.

Just my humble opinion.

41 - 55 of 55 Posts