Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Desert Storm Rally & Sprint has arranged to give away prizes in certain categories as described below:

- Courtesy of Desert Storm Rally & Sprint sponsor Kaplan Motorsports (www.kaplanmotorsport.com), we are giving away (5) roof vent kits, one to each winning team in the SCCA ClubRally Classes (Open, G5, G2, PGT, Production). These are the same roof vent kits that Mustafa Samli sells for $75.

- Courtesy of Desert Rain Publishing (CRS Webmaster/Developer) in co-operation with P-Sport, we are giving away a Coralba C-Mini Rally Computer ($500 value) and a Fastime Copilote Rally Watch ($150 value) to the highest overall placing Seed 8 driver/co-driver team who finish the rally. These items can also be purchased from P-Sport (www.p-sport.com).

You can enter the Desert Storm Rally & Sprint by visiting www.desertstormrally.com

[hr]
CP
[hr]

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
I think it's great that your event will offer useful equipment as an award to the best 'beginner'. This is the type of support that truly encourages grassroots participation. All our events should strive to provide such a boost to competitors just starting out.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Good job Chris.

You've done just about everything right so far with this rally-- especially the teaser photos of those great roads--and offering prizes is another great move.

I agree with Joe too. Putting up some useful prizes for the Seed 8 folks is very appropriate.

I hope everything else goes well for this rally, and I plan on making it next year.

Ryan

1 - 3 of 3 Posts