Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just looking at some dakar info and I stumbled across a photo of a DC Shoes sponsored what appears to be a T2 buggy. It has the familiar DC shoes camo look but I cannot find any mention of it on the DC shoes website. I cannot find a complete entry list for dakar either so I cannot see who is driving the entry. Anyone have any information on this entry is Ken Block driving?

·
just another old phart
2,258 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
For some reason it doesn't want to open the entry list perhaps since scrutineering is not complete yet. I am just really curious who is running the car. If you go to www.ronbaileymotorsports.com or www.go2vanguard.com and click on the dakar link you can see the pictures of teh DC car next to Bailey's car so I assume an American will be driving. I know that Darren Skilton (UK born but living in the states) will be co-driving for Robby Gordon. I have not heard if Ryan Arciero is entered again this year. I guess we will have to wait and see.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just found the entry list it is now up on the Dakar site. Remember to root for Chris Blais, Andy Grider, and the americans that are running in the bike category. Kellon Walsh or Walch I cannot remember is injured and cannot compete. There is one guy entered on a Harley V-Rod as well. WRC regulars like Freddy Loix, Simon Jean-Joseph, and Al-attiya are entered as well and we cannot forget Carlos Sainz. USA Drivers are Mike Miller for VW, Robby Gordon for Hummer, and Ron Bailey in a T2 Buggy. I cannot find mention of the DC effort, there are only a few buggies entered and I cannot read teh number on the buggy so I guess someone will have to ask Ken who he sponsored.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.