Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
The PRB doesn't have any control over the website, and your emails to them are rerouted by Sue...who is out of the office at a rally this week. Keep after the webmaster - he's the guy who should fix the links. Sue is due back on the 17th, I think, and will be able to help.

Bruce

·
Loose nut behind the wheel
1,074 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
>I too have been trying to get this issue addressed for about
>2 months. Wild West is also unavailable.
>
>Mark Utecht

Mark,

The Wild West website is working fine, as always. Any problem must be on your end. Try again.

Rich Smith

Vive le "Pro-le-Ralliat"

·
Registered
69 Posts
I have been reading alot of posts, and I don't want to sound stupid, but why bother pretending... So what is the PBR? I always thought it was the profesional bull riding championship. As far as I know this doesn't have anything to do with rally, but maybe there is a connection.

Otis

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
>Is it just me or anyone else can?t access the ?contingency awards? >link for LSPR at >http://www.scca.com/amateur/performance_rally/prorally/2003/index.ht>ml? I have been emailing to SCCA webmaster and PRB but nobody >responded.

And so, your point would be?????

·
just another old phart
2,258 Posts
PBR = Pabst Blue Ribbon

PRB, on the other hand, = Performance Rally Board

Kent Gardam

·
your other left, you idiot
3,909 Posts
I suspect that the pages that should be linked to are not there. Prior contingency pages had Sean Conlon's name at the bottom. Since he isn't there anymore, I'll bet those pages don't exist. Thus, it would have nothing to do with SCCA/Wild West/LSPR websites/webmasters. One more thing to put in Sue's basket.

press on,

>Keep after the webmaster -
>he's the guy who should fix the links. Sue is due back on
>the 17th, I think, and will be able to help.
>

·
Loose nut behind the wheel
1,074 Posts
>The Wild West website is working fine, as always. Any
>problem must be on your end. Try again.
>
>Rich Smith

Rich,

We were talking about the WW and LSPR contingency information on the SCCA web page. This has nothing to do with the WW group or it's web page.

Mark

·
Registered
542 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts

·
Driver & Navi
827 Posts
Cool! Thanks, Paul.

Had no idea that we'd won any contingency, and there's a fair bit of good stuff there, even for lowly club guys.

How does one take Valvoline up on the free case of oil credit?

Doug
#203 Mazda RX-7

·
Registered
542 Posts
RE: Valvoline contingency awards

Sue said in August and again in October that she was "waiting for new coupon forms" from Valvoline and would send them out when she got them. The last ones expired July 31 and were mailed in June (for Rim).

I have never received any for Oregon Trail or for Wild West so I assume she never got them, or everyone else got them and I was overlooked... (unlikely).

You get one coupon per rally (even if your name is listed for both club rallies...)

Maybe someone can confirm or deny what I was told. Pe

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
>They had /OFPR/ instead of /LSPR/ and contingency instead
>of contingencies....

Thanks a lot, I did change OFPR to LSPR but didn?t even think about changing contingency to contingencies.

Otis Dimiters
NC SUBARU Rally Team
www.ncrally.com

·
Registered
868 Posts
RE: Valvoline contingency awards

Paul,
Thanks for posting this link. I've been looking for this info for a while.
By the way, it's strange that they have don't have Rick and I listed as winning Open class on Sunday's ClubRally for the DMS award. The DMS contingency material doesn't say the program excludes dual-entered vehicles such as mine. If you got the money, I won't sweat it. The satisfacton of the win was the main thing and as long as you or I collect, it will be fine.
By the way, I really appreciate the Sunoco bucks.
Dave
Car # 207

·
Registered
542 Posts
RE: DMS contingency awards

>By the way, it's strange that they have don't have Rick and
>I listed as winning Open class on Sunday's ClubRally for the
>DMS award. The DMS contingency material doesn't say the
>program excludes dual-entered vehicles such as mine. If you
>got the money, I won't sweat it.

I did NOT get any money for Sunday, I was just listed for Saturday and did not request the Sunday money from DMS. Email Lance and get it worked out with him, you certainly earned it...

Pe

·
Registered
868 Posts
RE: DMS contingency awards

Thanks Paul. I looked at it again and it really seems that they are listing Gary as winning open for Saturday's ClubRally and you winning open for Sunday's ClubRally. I am not that worried about it. We've really been enjoying competing with you in open even if you have beat us on 2 out of the 3 club events so far! Please don't get a faster engine for next year - it's so much fun trying to keep up with you with the current set-up!
Dave
Car # 207

1 - 19 of 19 Posts