1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
all of the sudden, up was down
805 Posts

·
In The Hills
178 Posts
Barton/Barton what a nice prize ! :):)

simply enter a Mazda car, join MazdaSpeed, put some stickers on your car, and then collect some coin when you place in the top 3 finish...

Team Mazda ALL THE WAY!!!

it helps if you drive slow durring the entire rally, that way you finish. gotta finish the rally in order to place... it seems silly, but it works... everyone can drive fast into a tree or a snow bank..........

if you drive a current production car you might see more prize $$$, but an old Mazda can still bring in some cash. not to mention once you are a mazdamotorsport member you will get access to "cheap parts"

·
ITURNRT
2,061 Posts
Crap, looks like I should wait for the Mazda2 to come around and buy one instead of a Fiesta...

Did they just change it this year though? I thought I remembered reading these and it was only current generation Mazdas (3/6/RX-8) that were eligible?

·
I have a cat.
3,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Crap, looks like I should wait for the Mazda2 to come around and buy one instead of a Fiesta...

Did they just change it this year though? I thought I remembered reading these and it was only current generation Mazdas (3/6/RX-8) that were eligible?

There's a bonus for current body style cars, but an RX3 or a GLC can win money, as long as you can drive.

Or you could rent a pretty quick Protege.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts