Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can just imagine their elation as privateers, beating a works effort, to take their first overall win at a National event. No mean feat. Second, praise also to Tanner on a podium finish in a PGT car.

Can't see me in your mirrors?
I must be in front of you!

·
1973 WRC POR
2,421 Posts
Andrew has worked incredibly hard to achieve this first win. As I told him last night, he could write a book about the long and difficult path he has taken to earn this victory.

ACP's passion for the sport has gained him a lot of friends in rallying. None more so than his dedicated team of Musketeers who are still celebrating.

Congratulations Andrew. Perhaps, two in a row at Perce-Neige this weekend?

Doug Woods

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
>Andrew has worked incredibly hard to achieve this first win.
>As I told him last night, he could write a book about the long
>and difficult path he has taken to earn this victory.
>
>ACP's passion for the sport has gained him a lot of friends in
>rallying. None more so than his dedicated team of Musketeers
>who are still celebrating.
>
>Congratulations Andrew. Perhaps, two in a row at Perce-Neige
>this weekend?
>
>Doug Woods

Certainly no one was more deserving. He ran a clean rally and stayed out of trouble, while always turning top tier stage times. At every service he grilled me about road conditions; something no other competitor did. At the awards ceremony he cited that old road rally credo, "We sucked less".

·
International Rallying Icon
669 Posts
A hearty congrats to you Andrew. As the others have said, no one is more deserving. Great job!

·
Left seat and not British!
785 Posts
ACP, how about a repeat at 100 Acre Wood! I WILL call you.....and kick ass at P.N. next weekend

Kim DeMotte
Official Old Fart, etc.

·
Who would JVL ban!!!!
127 Posts
Congrats ACP from another Canuck and good luck at P-N hope its a repeat.

Too bad the SS article by SRTUSA does not mention that they were beat by a privateer, only mentions how they finished 2nd & 4th and that it was a great accomplishment. :+

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Congrats to Andrew and Rod!
Glad to see those years of snow and ice driving in Canuck land paid off.
Well done.

Congratulations also to Ken Block - thanks for taking the time to meet with me in Vegas.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Andrew's definitely passionate, hard-working, smart ...... and also an excellent driver.
Even a few years ago, I rode with him and thought it didn't really feel like that fast a ride. But we won stages! ...Sure sign of a great driver.

Rod ... he's a pro!

Congratulations gentlemen! Very well earned.

·
Registered
768 Posts
- Congrats to APC !
- His secret? If I'm not mistaken, he learned to drive an old VOLVO!! Like Mikkola, Alen, Taisto Heinonen, Airikkala, etc, etc....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts