Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Mä meen vittu sinne!
6,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
11:48.34! That's an amazing time and congratulations on the win in Time Attack. Looking forward to seeing photos and videos.

·
Mä meen vittu sinne!
6,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh yeah, and that's also a record in Time Attack!

The Gazette is supposed to be correcting their story and probably a correction tomorrow. You can thank the PPIHC people for listing a DNF at the top of the list for some ****ed up reason.

·
Mä meen vittu sinne!
6,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm working on uploading videos from practice day #3, but have a lot of Aaron & Grant to edit out. :p
Characters are what make the videos good. :) I don't even really remember many parts of that whole day. Drinking lots of whiskey so that I'd pass out early on Thursday seemed like a good idea at the time.

·
Left 4 into beachball
1,920 Posts
Thanks again for the kind words! I'm trying to assemble a DVD of all our footage to send to AMS who has someone on staff who edits these sorts of videos. I'll be sure to let you know when they've put something together.

Big thanks to the guys at Salta and Ace Transmissions for getting us back on the road after a transmission failure without missing a practice day!!!

Dave

·
stay less flat...
777 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.